Flower on Wheels (“Company,” “we”, “us”, “our” ) is the sole owner of the information collected on its website. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the Website. We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
1. When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose
2. If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behavior
3. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
4. We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
5. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE SITE
Special Offers and Updates
We may occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications.
Press Releases and Newsletters
If you request to receive our press release(s) or newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send these documents to you. Out of respect for your privacy, please contact us if you subsequently wish to be removed from this mailing list.
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email advising you of this.
Advertisements on Flower on wheels
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We do not use any encryption on our forms, as we do not collect credit card numbers, social security numbers or any other sensitive information that can be used in identity theft. Your credit card information never reaches us. We just get pass, hold or fail message from our payment gateways. The said information will not be utilized and shared by our payment gateways or Floweronwheels with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Floweronwheels will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
1. All payment transactions are using SSL technology and are absolutely secure
2. We will never sell or transmit your personal information to any third party.
3. We do not ever store credit card information on our website database.
Links to Other Sites
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect the personal information you provide, we cannot guarantee its security. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that we assume no liability regarding the theft, loss, alteration or misuse of personal or other information or Content, including, without limitation, such information that has been provided to third parties or other users, or with regards to the failure of a third party to abide by the agreement between us and such third party.
CHANGES IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it periodically. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.